Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Foods From Taiwan

I am behind in my blogging!  Between May and August our family was in the U.S., flew to Taiwan and then to Australia.  I hope to blog more about Australia soon but it was awesome.

Here are some foods we found at the 7-11 in Taiwan.  Now I won't say that they are strange because the Taiwanese really like them but for us they were different and no, we did not try any of them.

Soft boiled eggs in a bag, they say it will be good with a beer.

Fried squid balls in a bag, also would be good with a beer according to the bag.
Mushroom popcorn, if I were going to buy any of these, it may be this one, no beer required.
Pine nut and sesame nut milk
Asparagus juice
 
cuttle fish garlic bread
 
 
I did however have an Assam tea bubble tea and it was delicious.  And we had bamboo stew served in bamboo

And cheese sticks with REAL cheese
And chicken strips with fries
As you can see Taiwan has food for all taste types.  If you get a chance to go you will not be disappointed.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment